You need a flat surface such as grass or concrete which is large enough to accomodate the size you would like to book. Each pub or marquee requires a minimum of 50cm clear ground on all sides of the pub. Minimum sizes needed are given in the package desriptions.
We will need at least one standard 13amp plug socket. This can be an outdoor or indoor socket which is close to where you would like your pub, we will supply all extension leads required for the hire.
If the pub is going to be in your back garden, a side gate access of at least 05.m in width is required. We can take our equipment through a house if no outdoor access is available, but the path must be clear. Although we are as carefull as possible, we will not be liable if any damage is caused.
The Garden Inn Pubs are hired for a day when you pay for your package. It will be set up and ready for your party by 11am on the day of your booking, and will be collected between 9pm and 1am.
Overnight hire is available for a £50 fee.
Our party marquees are hired for a weekend. It will be set up and ready for you on Friday afternoon, and will be collected Monday morning. All additional equipment must remain inside the marquee over the weekend to protect from damage.
All bookings are secured with a £100 deposit with the remaining balance due on the date. The easiest way to book is through our online booking section on the website. Alternatively you can call, message or email using the details provided:
Call: 01268 833840
Facebook: Garden Inn Pubs
We are based in South Essex, and offer free delivery and collection to locations within 10 miles. We can deliver outside of this area but an additional delivery fee of £1 per mile away from our postcode will be required which will be calculated at booking.
Yes! They are both water and weather proof and make an excellent place to party in the unpredictable British weather. The only time we will cancel a booking is due to very strong winds or heavy rain, in which case your booking deposit can be refunded or transferred. They can even be heated in colder weather (see T&C’s)
Not only will you recieve the inflatable Garden Inn Pub, but we will also supply all the equipment we nee to set it up safely. You will also recive all the included items in your chosen package such as drinks bar and lights.
Our team are experienced in setting up inflatables of all sizes and are insured with public liability cover.
General Terms & Conditions of hire
- “The Customer” means organisation or person who purchases or hires goods and services from the company.
- “The Company” means Garden Inn Pubs Limited, and all associated personnel.
- The “Goods” are any items supplied by contract between the customer and Garden Inn Pubs Limited, regardless of ownership.
- The “Contract” is any written or verbal agreement between Garden Inn Pubs Limited and the customer.
2.General Hire Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the supply and hire of goods and services by The Company to The Customer
- If the customer is in any doubt as to the meaning of the following, a representative from
The Company should immediately be consulted.
- The Customer will, during the period of the hiring, be responsible for the supervision
of the equipment, its care, safety from damage however slight of any sort, and the
behaviour of all persons of all ages using the equipment whatever their capacity.
- The Customer shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure the goods are not damaged or misused during the hire period.
- The Customer shall not use the equipment for any purpose other than that described
in the hiring agreement, and shall not sub-hire or use the equipment or allow the
equipment to be used for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way, nor allow
anyone. No Party Poppers, Coloured streamers or Silly String should be taken, thrown or sprayed onto the equipment, these materials permanently stain the material and The Customer will be liable to compensate The Company in the event of damage.
- The Customer shall be deemed to have inspected the equipment supplied by The Company and to have agreed that it is supplied in good condition unless he/she brings to the attention of The Company any faults or damage when it has been set up.
- All goods remain the property of The Company.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute any items as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- No substitute items shall be accepted by The Company when returning to collect goods when the hire period has ended
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately and collect the goods at any time where The Customer is in breach of these terms & conditions. In this instance The Customer must authorise The Company to enter the property where the goods are being used in order to collect said goods.
- The customer must not attempt to sell, sub hire or dispose of the goods in any way
- A deposit of £100 is required to reserve any booking once a quote price has been supplied by The Company. Your deposit amount will reserve all equipment included in your booked package and staff required on a specific date (or range of dates) for your event.
- The deposit will be subtracted from the total booking amount, and the balance is due on the day of the event. No equipment shall be released to The Customer until the full amount due has been cleared.
- Acceptance of the supplied quote by payment of the deposit by The Customer shall be deemed as acceptance of these terms & conditions, and shall be subject to it’s cancellation and refund policies.
- Payment is only accepted by The Customer who placed the original booking and not by a third party.
- Should The Customer cancel the event, we will happily transfer your deposit to another event as long as a minimum of 7 days notice is provided. Within 7 days prior to the event date, we are unable to transfer event dates or packages unless arranged by us in exceptional circumstances. The deposit amount is non refundable should you decide to cancel your booking with us without giving adequate reasoning.
- Should you decide to change your date, or package, this must be done a minimum of 7 days prior to the event. Any change to the booking will be dependent on The Company’s availability at that time, and The Company makes no guarantee that changes to the booking can be accomodated.
- Our equipment is suitable for all weathers except for very strong wind and heavy rain. The covers on our inflatable pubs are weather and waterproof so are still suitable for all but extreme weathers. The Company will only cancel the hire if they deem the weather to cause a health and safety risk, or a risk or damage to The Goods. In this case, The Customer will receive a full refund for any payments made.
- Gas blower heaters can be used during winter months as long as the heater is positioned so as not to touch or point directly at the walls of the inflatable pub. We do not supply any heaters, and any heaters intended for use at the event will have to be checked and confirmed suitability by The Company before use. We will not be liable for any damage caused by the use of heaters which are not supervised or supplied by The Company.
- The Company reserve the right to cancel any hire agreement in exceptional circumstances. If we decide to cancel your booking we will give as much notice as is possible, and all payments will be refunded or transferred to another date/event if agreed with The Customer.
- We supply all equipment listed on the event booking, and anything required by The Company to ensure safe operation of The Goods.
- To ensure your location is suitable for a Garden Inn Pub please check the location is large enough to accommodate. Minimum size information is given in the package detail section, but in general a minimum clear area of 1m must remain around the perimeter of the inflatable pub.
- In addition to space, the below requirements must be met by the event location:
- Ground must be flat and clean. Grass, concrete and tarmac are all suitable
- Minimum 2ft wide gate access
- If access is gained through a property, there must be a clear path. We will not be liable for any damage caused by us in the property.
- At least 1 standard 13amp plug, a generator can be provided upon request at extra cost. This must be given at the initial event booking to ensure availability.
- We may refuse hire of our equipment if we believe the venue, location or event will break health and safety laws. Our staff will ensure the equipment is set up in the safest way possible and their decision on the hire of our equipment is final. The following points must be followed at all times:
- Inflatables must not be moved or tampered with once set up by our staff.
- Pegs must not be removed or relocated.
- No smoking in or near inflatable pubs
- No naked flames in or around inflatable pubs
- Adult supervision at all times
- Electrical leads must not be moved or jammed in doors as this can lead to damage.
- If any damage occurs we must be informed immediately.
- The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to equipment whilst on hire.
- Any loss or damage caused by misuse will be charged to the hirer.